The S-SCORT® III has proven itself to be a durable, reliable, and economical EMS suction device. The S-SCORT III provides all of the power and versatility necessary to quickly and effectively clear an airway, weighs only 7 pounds and is economical to purchase and maintain. The components of the S-SCORT III are encased in protective foam for exceptional protection and durability. The S-SCORT III delivers >30 LPM clinical airflow and vacuum is regulated by a two position regulator, allowing the operator to choose between full power (>525mmHg) and reduced power (120mmHg +/- 15%) for endotracheal and pediatric suction procedures. The device is powered by an internal sealed lead acid battery, which is maintained by an AC/DC charger or a DC power cord.
- Dimensions: 8in H x 7in W x 11in L (20.3cm H x 17.8cm W x 27.9cm L)
- Performance: >30lpm Clinical airflow, >525mmHg vacuum
- Weight: 7 lbs (3.18 Kgs)
- Power source: Internal rechargeable sealed lead acid batteries
- Vinyl coated nylon over foam construction
- Lasts 30 to 45 minutes when fully charged
|Size||11in L x 8in H x 7in W|