The SSCOR DCell Suction device is the world’s first and only full size portable suction device powered by off-the-shelf alkaline batteries. This makes the SSCOR DCell Suction ideal for emergencies when external power sources are not available. With D Cell alkaline batteries that can run the device for 6-9 hours* without the need to recharge, the SSCOR DCell Suction device ensures that medical vacuum is available when power sources fail.
- Dimensions: 12in H x 9in W x 11in D
- Powered by off-the-shelf D-cell alkaline batteries
- 6 to 9 hour run time after which a fresh set of batteries can be installed in minutes
- Variable regulator and gauge
- Battery condition indicator
- Does not need to be kept on charge
- Accommodates most standard hospital suction canisters
- Canister can be oriented in one of three positions
- Performance: Clinical airflow >=30lpm, <50 mmHg to >525mmHg vacuum (specifications based on tests performed with fresh Duracell alkaline batteries)
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Size||12in H x 9in W x 11in D|