SSCOR VX-2 Suction Units
The SSCOR VX-2 is a lightweight, portable, powerful and "Firefighter" tough, battery powered suction unit. The SSCOR VX-2 with Charging/Retention Bracket is both an onboard AND a portable suction unit. It mounts in the action area of a vehicle and the charging/retention bracket holds the unit securely in place and provides vehicle power to run the VX-2 as an onboard suction device, while charging the internal battery. The device can be removed from the charging /retention bracket with one hand to become a powerful and effective portable suction unit, easily transported to the patient’s side. The SSCOR VX-2 features an advanced battery maintenance system which conveys the condition of the battery to the user as the device is charging or during use and allows the device to be plugged in at all times without over charging the device. The device also features outward facing controls that are easily accessible during operation and a variable regulator and gauge.
- Battery Condition Indicators show battery level of charge
- Internal Battery Charger charges the internal sealed lead acid battery from AC or DC power source and disconnects a depleted battery to avoid a deep discharge
- Charging/Retention Bracket secures the device to a force of 10G,EN 1789 compliant
- Dimensions 17 in L x 9 in H x 5.25 in W
- Weight 9.2 lbs (device with bracket) 8.6 lbs (device only)
- Ingress Protection IPX4
# 592310BV: 9.2 lbs (device with bracket) 8.6 lbs (device only)
# 592310V: Weight 8.6 lbs (device only)
Note: The one-handed bracket is attached by the manufacturer and can only be added at the time of purchase. PLEASE ALSO NOTE: Item #592310V requires the purchase of a new retention/charging bracket (# 8310). Your existing retention/charging bracket will not be compatible with this model of the S-SCORT VX-2 suction unit.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Size||17in L x 9in H x 5.25in W||17in L x 9in H x 5.25in W|