SimPad® PLUS is an operating device used to control Laerdal manikins and simulators and can be used with task trainers and standardized patients. It allows instructors, new or experienced, to deliver highly-effective simulation-based training.
Key features of the SimPad PLUS
- Quick set up time
- Intuitive touchscreen interface
- Control of patient vital signs and physiological parameters
- Optimal data capture for effective performance debriefs
Realistic Clinical Experience
- Enhance clinical realism and challenge critical thinking skills with dynamic monitoring and patient interaction.
- The optional touchscreen Laerdal Patient Monitor provides concise clinical feedback and simulates physiological parameters including HR, ECG, SpO2, BP, RR, Temperature, etCO2, and 12 lead.
- The included headset and microphone will enable effective two-way communication with the patient, adding ‘life’ to the simulation.
SimPad™ PLUS includes:
- SimPad PLUS Handheld Remote
- AC Adapter and Power Cord
- USB Cable
- SimPad PLUS Sleeve
- Wrist Strap
- SimPad PLUS Nametags
- Quick Start Guide
DOES NOT COME WITH LINKBOX
Note: The LLEAP for SimPad PLUS Software (BTM Item # 3616-24515) is required for operation.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?