Ambu® Man Airway Wireless
The Ambu® Man Airway Wireless is a highly developed instruction- and training manikin that provides a remarkably lifelike representation of the human anatomy, particularly those features important to training in modern resuscitation.
- Integrated Ambu Wireless Technology
- Ambu Manikin Management Module
- Transport Bag/Practice Mat
- Connectivity: WLAN or LAN, Ambu Wireless Technology build on latest generation of Intel WLAN Modules
- Ambu Manikin Management Module:Operating system independent and browser-based control, programmable scenarios, individual documentation for up to 4 participants, parallel display and
control of up to 6 manikins, parallel multiple access of various devices forvisualization of the performance
Power Supply: AC adapter, battery pack or PoE (optional, not included in packaging)
Airway Management: Training of airway management: like laryngeal masks, laryngeal or tracheal tube. Bag-mask ventilation and use of the Guedel airway. Airways open only with correct hyperextension
Manual Feedback Display: Extendable Ventilation volume, compression depth, hand position, stomach inflation
Ambu® Man meets the new 2019 AHA requirement (rate, depth & recoil).
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?