CPR Prompt® TPAK 100T Training and Practice Manikin, Blue, Adult/Child
CPR Prompt® Training and Practice Manikin 5 Pack includes five adult/child manikins, 50 adult/child face-shield lung bags with insertion tool and a nylon carrying case. Realistic anatomical markings (Adam's apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, and performing chest compressions.
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- Audible compression “clicker” to ensure proper technique
- Ideal for group training - allows each student to have their own manikin for maximum practice time
- Easy-to-clean heads are dishwasher safe and can easily be sanitized
- Lung bags are replaceable
- Designed to meet American heart association criteria for desirable manikin features
- With age selector dial that adjusts chest compression piston for learning adult or child techniques
- When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?