CPR Prompt® TPAK 100T Training and Practice Manikin, Tan, Adult/Child
CPR Prompt® Training and Practice Manikin 5 Pack includes:
- five adult/child manikins
- 50 adult/child face-shield lung bags with insertion tool
- nylon carrying case
Realistic anatomical markings (Adam's apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, and performing chest compressions.
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- Audible compression “clicker” to ensure proper technique
- Visible chest rise
- Treated with Duracoat™, the manikins have a realistic skin-like finish that is tough enough to withstand the repeated use of AED trainer pads
- Even cleaning and set-up time is a snap with the unique single-use face shield lung bags
- When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training, use only pads designed for foam bodies
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?