CPR Prompt® Training and Practice Manikin, Infant
Comprehensive design allows for practice of Heimlich maneuver and abdominal thrusts, as well as CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing. Realistic anatomical markings (Adam’s apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compressions, and more. Provides valuable student feedback.
- Includes 5-pack face-shield lung bags and insertion tool, assembly instructions and cardboard carrying case with handle.
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- Ideal for group training - allows each student to have their own manikin for maximum practice time
- Easy-to-clean heads are dishwasher safe and can easily be sanitized
- Lung bags are replaceable
- Designed to meet American heart association criteria for desirable manikin features
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Manikin Type||BLS CPR||BLS CPR|
|Brand||CPR Prompt®||CPR Prompt®|