Resusci Anne® QCPR AED
A Resusci Anne QCPR manikin and the compatible feedback devices are each designed to be easy to use and require minimal set up time, helping any user focus on quality CPR training.
Resusci Anne QCPR is built with realistic anatomy and is fully compliant with the American Heart Association (AHA) Guidelines for CPR and ECC. As a result, the learner will experience appropriate chest resistance, see chest rise during ventilation and need to perform head tilt, chin lift to ensure an open airway.
The ventilation system provides appropriate chest rise with BMV (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth).
Three included chest springs (soft, standard, hard) enable simulating compressions on various chest stiffness’ within the most typical range of required force (30 – 60kg) for reaching a Guideline compliant depth.
When used with your preferred feedback option, Resusci Anne QCPR meets the optimumstandard for the AHA’s 2019 feedback requirement.
- More effectively facilitate training for individuals and high-performance teams
- Train in the environment of your choice
- Assess performance results of multiple individuals in real-time
- Provide a team debrief while also focusing on individual performances
- Correct compression depth
- Approriate compression rate
- Full release
- Enough hands-on time
- Adequate ventilation
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Manikin Type||BLS CPR||ALS||BLS CPR|
|For use with||Feedback Tool||Feedback Tool|