Anapod Hum-Therm Heated Humidification System
The ANAPOD Humi-Therm Heated Humidification System provides active transtracheal heating and humidification, resulting in unequalled core temperature management, when compared to passive warming methods. In addition, the unique circuit design enables you to deliver the advantages of core temperature regulation in adult and pediatric cases throughout surgery, recovery and patient transport applications.
- Decreases wound infections
- Reduces blood loss
- Improves oxygen consumption
- Shortens recover time
- Decreases fatal cardiac events
The innovation behind the unique ANAPOD Humi-Therm Circuit is its 100% cotton wick that’s specifically designed to saturate quickly and evenly with the use of a common syringe. As a result, set-up time is considerably reduced. Initial set up can provide up to 8 hours of operation at 2 LPM flow.
- Quick and easy set up saves valuable time
- Compact Controller with Digital touch-sensitive controls and audible alarms enhances performance, reliability and safety
- Innovative heated wick circuit saturates quickly and evenly with simple syringe fill design
- Reabsorbing wick eliminates free-flowing condensate
- Facilitates core temperature management in adult and pediatric patients
- Innovative circuit design enables core temperature regulation in surgery, recovery and patient transport
- Includes complete system assembly with Controller, circuit, syringe and sterile water
- Provides inspiratory heat and humidity in less than 5 minutes
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product