Curaplex® IV Start Kit w/ Tegaderm, Extension Set, Flush Syringe, Tourniquet, and Prevantics Swab
This kit contains the items you need to quickly and effectively introduce an IV to a patient in an emergency setting. Conveniently secured into a compact, heat seal package, this set saves you precious time when it matters the most.
- Tegaderm transparent IV dressing, 2-3/8in x 2-3/4in
- Oval shaped I.V. dressing used for challenging IV applications. The notched design provides better fixation for catheter tubing. This dressing is extremely versatile and durable. excellent oxygen and moisture permeability
- (1) Prevantics swab, 1mL
- Guards against pathogens like most bacteria, making it the ideal choice for pre-injection skin preparation. Fast and easy to use.
- Intuitive prep-pad design
- (2) Gauze sponges, 2in x 2in, sterile, 8ply
- (1) Tourniquet, latex-free, 1in x 18in, blue, rolled
- Easy to use, soft and comfortable for patients
- Single-use, offering superior protection
- High elasticity and length
- (1) Curaplex® Transparent Surgical Tape, 1in x 18in, latex-free
- Bi-directional tear
- Water resistant
- (1) Extension set
- (1) Flush syringe, 10mL, sodium chloride
- Minimal breakforce, meaning less waste and mess
- Smooth operation gives clinicians greater control
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
IV Start Kit with Transparent Dressing, ChloraPrep, Gauze, Tourniquet, Tape, Extension Set and Flush Syringe