Flex TacMed Pouch, Kangaroo
High-speed is lifesaving when a team member goes down. Our Flex TacMed Pouch puts low drag back in your first-aid response with a quick-pull, drop-down front opening where bungee cords, pockets and elastic bands retain lifesaving supplies up front and ready to go. Rapid deployment is just the beginning, though. An additional compartment in back, with a bungee retention strap, can store a pair of AR magazines or other equipment. The N500D construction means the Flex TACMED Pouch will survive years of abuse, while our FLEX-HT™️ Mounting System secures everything in place. The front laser-cut MOLLE platform is ideal for accessories & patches and the bottom elastic band is perfect for a tourniquet. Imported.
- TacMed supplies and dual AR mag carry
- FLEX-HT™️ Mounting System
- Front laser-cut platform for accessories or patches
- Quick pull drop front opening for access
- Bungee compression lashing system
- Elastic bands and org slip pockets
- Magazine compartment with compression strap
- Elastic band and drain holes on bottom panel
- Dimensions: 8” H x 7.0” L x 2.0” D
- Weight: 0.27kgs
- Color: Kangaroo
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product