Celox™ Rapid B-CON Bleeding Control
Celox Rapid B-CON is the ultimate in over-the-counter (OTC) bleeding control for initial responders. It is designed for temporary external use to control bleeding of lacerations, minor cuts and abrasions. B-CON contains the same highly effective hemostatic core technology used in Celox Rapid Hemostatic Gauze, but in a 2 foot, OTC configuration. With only one minute of compression time required, B-CON is fast and effective in stopping minor to moderate bleeds.
- Celox Rapid is the only hemostatic cleared by the FDA for one (1) minute of compression
- Convenient 2’ configuration
- Applied using basic first aid skills
- Works independent of the clotting cascade
- Does not generate heat
- Works in hypothermic conditions
- PN: 30-212
- 5-year shelf life
- Packaged: 5.5”L x 4.25”W
- Useable: 2’L x 3”W
- Weight: 0.6 oz
- TAA Compliant
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product