Introcan Safety® 2 IV Catheter with One-time Blood Control, Straight
Introcan Safety® 2 protects you by a truly automatic passive safety device. The Double Flashback Technology of Introcan Safety® 2 supports first stick success through quick visual confirmation that both needle and catheter are successfully in the vein. The One-time Blood Control Septum is designed to restrict the flow of blood from the catheter hub after needle removal until first connection of a luer access device.
- Deploys automatically
- Cannot be bypassed after needle is removed
- Prevents needle reinsertions when activated
- Helps reduce bloodborne pathogen exposure
- Use of blood control IVCs reduces cleanup time and materials
- The universal bevel is designed to allow flexibility of insertion angles
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?