Powerheart® G5 AED Trainer
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 Training Unit is specifically designed to resemble the Powerheart G5 AED in appearance and operation. Essential for providing effective, hands-on training and developing familiarity with the live device.
- Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED Trainer
- Adult Training Electrode Pads
- Comes automatically with Spanish and English
- Language Configuration CD
- for other countries to configure to any of the other 51 languages the G5 can speak
- Remote Control
- User's Manual
**This device is for training purposes only. Will not provide defibrillation therapy**
- Select among four pre-programmed rescue scenarios
- Simulate shockable and non-shockable rescue situations
- Use the CPR device to assess performance according to 2010 resuscitation guidelines
- Train users to perform CPR compressions using a metronome
- Use a wireless remote control to vary the rescue conditions while students respond
- Pause the Trainer in mid-scenario to emphasize an important point, and then continue at the same point in the simulation
- Demonstrate automatic and semi-automatic AED operation
G5 meets the new 2019 AHA requirement (rate, depth & recoil).
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
|Dimensions||3.3in H x 9.5in W x 12.5in D|