Hamilton T1 Transport Ventilator, Recertified
The Hamilton T1 Transport Ventilator allows the functionality of a fully featured intensive care unit ventilator with the compactness and ruggedness required for transport. This combination enables the ability to provide optimal ventilation to patients during transport. The ventilator is approved for use in ambulances, helicopters and airplanes.
The integrated high-performance turbine enables the ventilator to be completely independent from compressed air – reducing weight and saving space.
- Battery Life: 9hrs
- Patient Size: Adult, Child, Newborn
- High-performance turbine
- Hot-swappable battery backup
- IntelliTrig leak compensation for NIV and invasive ventilation
- Serial interface for connection to electronic patient data records and patient monitors
- Mainstream (volumetric) and sidestream capnography
- Pulse oximetry (SpO2 and pulse measurement)
- nCPAP modes
- Configurable loops and trends
- Optimal alarm detection
- Dynamic Lung
- Fully synchronized integrated pneumatic nebulizer
- Compatible with conventional speaking valves
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
|Patient Size||Adult, Child, Newborn|
|Life Stage||Adult, Pediatric, Neonate|