HAWK™ Advanced Hypothermia Management Set
The HAWK ™ Advanced Hypothermia Management Set is designed to help prevent and manage hypothermia by combining the advanced technology of adjustable, air-activated warming grids and the Thermal Patient Litter System.
The APLS Life Guard Litter System is a portable, disposable litter that provides essential thermal protection during emergency transport. The compact litter features a Mylar lining that helps retain body heat while a highly absorbent pad wicks fluids away from the patient, providing an additional level of protection.
The HAWK™ Warming Grid safely activates in just minutes, using advanced technology to maintain ideal temperature. Its simple shut-off capability also extends the life of the warming grid while enabling temperature control.
- Produces constant heat 4-32 hours, depending on therapeutic needs
- Advanced technology maintains ideal temperature
- Safe, lightweight, low profile
- Quick, air-activated, adjustable heating process
- Easy on-off capability
- Thermal Patient Litter System supports 320 lbs (wet) – 350 lbs (dry)
- Built-in thermal properties for warmth during transport
- Vacuum sealed, ruggedized package
- Treated nylon backing protects against wind and moisture
- Detachable Mylar-lined hood
- Retains up to 1.5 liters of blood and bodily fluid
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product