Life+Lite™ Emergency Stretcher, White
Constructed of super strong corrugated plastic, the Life+Lite can support up to 500 lbs. Life+Lite is flexible and not intended for spinal immobilization. Designed for single or mass casualty rescue. Lightweight, compact and durable. Made of polypropylene plastic, handles are sonic welded (strongest method of bonding) and resistant to gasoline, acids and other solvents. Mildew resistant for longer storage life and waterproof. Constructed of FDA approved material, and is X-ray translucent.
- Weight: 4.5lb (2kg)
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 72in L x 22in W x 1in H
- Supports a patient up to 500lb (227kg)
- 10 Large hand-holds for easy carrying
- Flexible PVC and corrugated plastic construction (not intended for spinal immobilization)
- Ideal for disaster management and preparation, as well as HazMat and patient transport for hospital, prehospital and industrial applications
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
|Dimensions||72 L x 22in W, 1in at Handle (2.5cm)|