Curaplex® T.O.C.S.: Tactical Occlusive Chest Seal, Non-Vented
The Curaplex® Tactical Occlusive Chest Seal (T.O.C.S.) is designed to treat open chest wounds. Each pouch includes two 6in by 6in non-vented occlusive dressings to seal entrance and exit wounds. Large pull tabs and flexible material are used to help facilitate application and repositioning on the trauma site if required. Made in the USA.
- Premium hydrogel
- Helps adhesion where there is excessive bleeding, heavy perspiration, or wet conditions
- Allows for the ability to reseal and burp the wound
- Tested to be effective on temperatures of -40°F to 161°F
- Compact and low profile fits into trauma packs for easy access
- Latex free
- Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- 5 Year Shelf Life
- Weight: 3.1oz
- Package: Sterile Unless Damaged or Opened
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?