TrueClot® Wound Packing Task Trainer, Large Caliber Gun Shot Wound
TrueClot® Wound Trainers are designed to simulate wound packing and demonstrate the use of advanced hemostatic gauzes with TrueClot® Clotting Blood Simulant. The simulated large caliber gun shot wound can be packed with Simulated Hemostatic Gauze while TrueClot® Blood Simulant is pumped into the wound using the attached 1 liter squeeze bottle. Realistic simulated blood clots form on the gauze at the point of bleeding to demonstrate the reaction of Hemostatic Gauze in a wound.
The Wound trainer is an excellent way to introduce your trainees and students to realistic hemorrhage control for TCCC, TECC, TEMS, PHTLS, and general wound packing techniques for advanced hemostatic gauze training.
The task trainer is made from sturdy silicone, has no moving parts and is designed to be used over and over again. TrueClot® Blood Simulant will wash easily from the trainer with water even if the blood simulant has dried. An included one-way valve ensures that the TrueClot® Blood Simulant does not back flow into the 1 liter bottle during use.
- Point of bleeding not in line with inlet tube
- Inlet tube no longer protrudes into wound space so users can't feel the tube surface when wound packing
- More durable exterior paint
- Extra one way valve included
The Hemorrhage Control Training Kit contains:
- 1 - Simulated large caliber gun shot wound
- 1 - Blood simulant delivery bottle and tubing
- 1 - One way valve
- 1 - 1L TruClot blood simulant concentrate
- 5 - Hemostatic training gauze, 4ft
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
|Dimensions||6.5in L x 5.5in W x 2in H|