G3 First Aid Remedy Kits
The Generation 3 First Aid Remedy Kit is compact and organized. This EMS drug bag brings all your meds together while offering a quick way for central supply or pharmacies to re-stock. Lockable kiss-zippers help you keep track of used modules. Save time by checking in used modules for restocked sealed ones. This is a perfect accessory EMS drug bag for any StatPacks® main packs.
- Capacity: 240 cubic in
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Dimensions: 6in x 8in x 5in
- Contents NOT included
- This kit makes for a quick, easy to use, EMS medication bag
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized medication supplies and tools
- Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMS medication bags
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Nicely fits in the Generation 3 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- Transparent durable urethane outer window for quick medication identification.
- External pocket window for medical drug listing or unit identification. May be used as a quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Lockable kiss-zippers for pharmacy seal of Paramedic level supplies
- Clear durable urethane pockets accommodate extra needles and syringes
- Attaches to the inside of larger StatPacks EMS Backpacks with hook-&-loop panel
- Available Colors: Red and Black
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Bag Type||IV/ Drug Bags||IV/ Drug Bags|
|Dimension||6in H x 8in W x 5in D||6in H x 8in W x 5in D|