Needle-Pro® Safety Hypodermic Needle/Syringe Combo
Hypodermic Needle-Pro® devices are available for a wide range of clinical applications involving hypodermic needles.
- Meets NIOSH/CDC recommendations for safety devices:
- The safety feature is an integral part of the device
- The safety feature engages with a single-handed technique
- The clinician’s hands and fingers remain behind the exposed sharp at all times
- The clinician can easily tell whether the safety feature is activated.
- The needle is securely locked inside the safety device and remains protective through disposal
- Needle hubs and product packaging are color coded to simplify product storage and selection
- 18g -25g needles:
- Compatible with both Luer slip and Luer lock syringes
Needle gauge sizes from 18 to 25. Needle lengths from 5/8” to 1.5” are available.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Needle Dimension||20ga x 1in||20ga x 1-1/2in||22ga x 1-1/2in||23ga x 1in|
|Tip Type||Luer Lock||Luer Lock||Luer Lock||Luer Lock|
|Needle Material||Medical Grade Stainless Steel||Medical Grade Stainless Steel||Medical Grade Stainless Steel||Medical Grade Stainless Steel|
|Needle||Hinged Safety||Hinged Safety||Hinged Safety||Hinged Safety|