Aura™ N95 Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask 1870+, Standard Size
This health care respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- > 99 (omit:5)% BFE (bacterial filtration efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Highest level of fluid resistance according to ASTM F1862 at 160mm Hg
- Respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- 3M Proprietary filter media is designed for ease of breathing
- Soft nose foam and smooth inner materials feel comfortable against the skin
- Unique, three-panel design fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes
- Flat fold design offers convenient storage and portability
- Individual packaging helps protect the respirator from contamination before use
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- Sculpted top panel helps conform to nose and eye contours of the face allowing more room for eyewear
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Sculpted nose panel helps improve field of vision
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom, secure seal
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning and adjustment
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control
- NIOSH approved N95
Please contact Customer Care to place an order for this item.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?