Medlance® Plus Safety Lancet Needles
Designed for modern capillary blood sampling, the Medlance Plus single-use safety lancets are integral to the sharps-injury prevention programs in hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and doctors’ offices. Medlance Plus provides increased safety to eliminate needle-stick injuries and cross-contamination.
Gentle and comfortable.
- Ultra-sharp needle optimally positioned during skin penetration.
- Linear needle tracking eliminates vibrations to reduce pain and prevent tissue damage.
- Low triggering force ensures gentle and comfortable contact with the puncture site.
Easy to use.
- Modern, ergonomically shaped safety lancet with reliable contact activation mechanism.
- Doesn’t require pre-loading, simplifying blood sampling.
- Distance between the device and finger, along with the needed pressure to the puncture site, is predetermined to ensure ultimate penetration depth control and adequate blood sample size.
- Requires minimum user training.
Designed for efficiency.
- “Technique-independent” design ensures adequate blood flow at minimum pain level.
- Guaranteed to lance only one time.
- Single-use, self-destructing device that can’t be reloaded.
- Needle is concealed before and after use to prevent possible injury.
- Sterilized to medical industry standards for supreme safety.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?