3 Ages in One CPR Training Packs
Comprehensive design allows for practice of Heimlich maneuver and abdominal thrusts, as well as CPR and mouth-to-mouth breathing. Realistic anatomical markings (Adam’s apple, carotid arteries, navel, rib cage, chest notch) make it easy to learn correct hand placement for checking pulse, performing chest compressions, and more. Provides valuable student feedback.
- Head tilt/chin lift required to open airway
- Proper anatomical landmarks
- Audible compression "clicker" to ensure proper technique
- Easy-to-clean heads are dishwasher safe and can easily be sanitized
- Lung bags are replaceable
- Includes 10 face-shield lung bags and insertion tool, assembly instructions and cardboard carrying case with handle
- With age selector dial that adjusts chest compression piston for learning adult or child techniques.
- Ideal for group training - allows each student to have their own manikin for maximum practice time
- Designed to meet American heart association criteria for desirable manikin features
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?