Life/Form® Bariatric CPR Manikin
This unique manikin helps to prepare students to respond to a more typical cardiac arrest event with a victim who is elderly and overweight. The airway can be manipulated to simulate airway obstruction or choking situations.
- 3 mouth/nose pieces
- 3 disposable lung/airway systems
- Carrying bag
- Elderly physical appearance
- Large body type with extra "fat" layer
- Realistic head tilt and chin lift for opening the airway
- Palpable and visual anatomical landmarks including the sternum, rib cage, and substernal notch
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Manikin Type||BLS CPR||BLS CPR|