BD™ Blunt Fill Needle and Blunt 5 Micron Filter Needle, 18ga x 1.5in
The Blunt Fill Needle & Blunt Fill Needle w/5 Micron Filter are sterile, non-pyrogenic, single use hollow, bore blunt needles used for draw up of medication. The Blunt Fill Needle w/5 Micron Filter is to be used to draw up medication from an ampule only, not for patient injection.
- Eliminates an unnecessary sharp
- Rapid filling, can cope with viscous medications
- Proven efficacy
- Specifically designed to safely bridge medication preparation and administration
- 5µ Filter captures 98% of particulate
- 45° Bevel cut reduces coring of vial stopper
- Only 2.5x the force needed to penetrate a vial stopper
- Single Use
- Hub Type: Luer
- Needle Gauge: 18 G
- Needle Gauge: 1.20 mm
- Needle Length: 1 1/2 in.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
|Life Stage||5μ Filter|