Finger Thoracostomy Kits (Simple Thoracostomy Kit)
The NAR Simple Thoracostomy Kit provides the essential equipment needed to perform a simple (finger) thoracostomy. Packaged in a compact and easy-to-open vacuum-sealed bag, the kit contains all necessary components to perform the procedure in one package. Contents include a 3-pack Chloraprep® swapstick for skin prep, a #10 PenBlade safety scalpel, sterile gauze, curved Rochester Pean hemostat to penetrate parietal pleura and dissect intercostal muscle, HyFin Compact Twin Pack Chest Seal for spontaneously breathing patients and a marker to write on chest seal as needed.
- Compact kit that contains all necessary equipment to perform simple thoracostomy
- Includes 3-pack skin prep for performing the procedure bilaterally if needed
- HyFin Compact Vented Twin Pack Chest Seal to cover site if required
Basic Kit Contents:
- 1 x Rochester Pean Curved Hemostat, 6.25 in.
- 1 x PenBlade Scalpel #10
- 2 x Gauze Pads 4 in. x 4 in. (2 Pk)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Twin Pack
- 1 x Chloraprep® Swabsticks (3 Pk)
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small - Black
- Packaged: L 4.5 in. x W 7.5 in. x D 0.75 in.
- Weight: 5.28 oz
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product