Thermal Angel Disposable Emergency Pack Reload Kit
**ITEM IS RESTRICTED FOR EMS CUSTOMERS ONLY**
The Thermal Angel is an in-line, battery-powered disposable, lightweight and completely portable blood and IV fluid infusion warming device, capable of intravenous application and irrigation warming.
- Disposable; Single Patient Use
- Maintains a constant 38°C ±3°C (100.4°F) at a flow rate of KVO to 150 ml/min given a fluid input temperature of 20°C (68°F) with a fully charged battery (TA-BCE or TA-UB1)
- Smart Disposable - Measures / adjusts output temperature 5000X per second
- A fully charged Standard Battery (TA-BCE) will last approximately 3 to 5 liters of IV fluid at various flow rates with an input temperature of 20°C (68°F) or 1 to 3 units of blood with an input temperature of 10°C (50°F)
- A fully charged Ultra Battery 1 (TA-UB1) will last approximately 1 to 2.5 liters of IV fluid at various flow rates with an input temperature of 20°C (68°F) or 1 to 3 units of blood with an input temperature of 10°C (50°F)
- Cost Effective - Single disposable remains with patient (up to 72 hrs)
- (4) Thermal Angel Blood and IV Fluid Warmer
- (4) Thermal Angel 9" IV Extension Set
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product