Vacutron Suction Regulator, Continuous
The continuous suction regulator is designed to deliver constant vacuum for general suction procedures, including routine maintenance of the patient airway, oropharyngeal and endotracheal suctioning.
- Internal safety relief valve limits the maximum vacuum level to 320 mm Hg in the event of regulator failure or inaccuracy
- Superior regulation mechanism ensures stable vacuum setting seven with fluctuations in source vacuum
- Operating modes: LINE, OFF, REG
- Regulated vacuum range: 0-200mmHg
- Dimensions: 6.8"H x 2.65"W x 4.07"D
- Weight: 1.3lbs
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
|Flow Rate Volume||0 to 300mmHg|
|Life Stage||6.8in H x 2.65in W x 4.07in D|