UESCOPE® VL400 Video Laryngoscope
Increase first pass and overall intubation success rates with the UEScope Video Laryngoscope. This is a perfect device for both standard and difficult airways. The portable VL400E UEScope features:
- Monitor allows for movements in all directions, extremely beneficial for confined space rescue.
- Fast swapping of various sizes of handle, even under dim light.
- Anti-fogging disposable sheath eliminates waiting for the blade to warm up.
- Automatic video recording capability with 8G internal memory space.
- The blade/sheath angle provides a more effective view with no blind zones.
The VL400E Video Laryngoscope Kit for EMS includes color display, choice of adult and pediatric disposable blades/sheaths, record/no record options, rigid stylette, USB charger and carrying case.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Life Stage||Adult, #4|