Argyle Umbilical Vessel Catheter
Designed with both the patient and the clinician in mind, ARGYLE™ umbilical vessel catheters (UVC) sets the standard of care for premature infants. The ARGYLE™ product portfolio includes single, dual and triple lumen UVCs and a full line of NEO-SERT™ insertion trays. All products are latex and DEHP free. UVCs benefit the patient by reducing the need for painful venipunctures and provides double or triple the access of a single lumen catheter. This allows simultaneous multiple therapies from one device. The NEO-SERT™ insertion trays provide everything needed for the procedure in one preassembled disposable tray. The UMB-E™ catheter anchor provides a convenient, safe and secure way to anchor umbilical catheters.
- Completely encapsulated X-ray opaque lines
- Smooth, rounded atraumatic tip
- Numerical depth marks from 5 to 25cm
- Polyurethane construction
- Latex and DEHP Free
- Dual and triple lumen lumen UVCs are available
- Easy to view on X-ray to determine proper placement
- Reduced risk of trauma
- Allows for accurate placement
- Strong, durable material resists leaks and breaks
- Reduced risk to patients
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?