FreeForm® SE Nitrile Gloves
FreeForm® are suitable for light to mid-duty tasks.The unique combination of strength and comfort makes FreeForm®SE gloves a top choice for a variety of jobs.
- Glove interior: Powder-free, chlorinated, polymer-coated
- Glove exterior: Textured fingers
- Best for light to mid-duty tasks that need reliable protection
- Non-stick properties resists tape and adhesives
- Textured fingertips for enhanced grip
- Unique blend of comfort and durability
- Polymer-coated to aid in quick and easy donning, even in wet conditions
- Laboratory tests confirm no permeation of Fentanyl gastric acid (vomit) when exposed for up to 240 minutes providing comprehensive protection in overdose situations.
- Available in sizes XS-XL
Recommended for use when: work ing in wet environments that demand a reliable grip. Light to mid-duty tasks require a combination of comfort and durability. Precise contact and softness require enhanced tactile sensitivity
Applications: Assembly and inspection, cleaning, fire and rescue, pharmaceutical manufacturing, sanitation and dish washing, biotechnologies, food processing, under glove for meat/fish processing
- Length: 9.6in
- Palm: 3.5mil
- Finger: 5.1mil
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Tensile Strength (After Aging)||31Mpa||31Mpa||31Mpa||31Mpa||31Mpa|
|Elongation (After Aging)||>400%||>400%||>400%||>400%||>400%|
|Elongation (Before Aging)||>500%||>500%||>500%||>500%||>500%|
|Brand||FreeForm® SE||FreeForm® SE||FreeForm® SE||FreeForm® SE||FreeForm® SE|
|Tensile Strength (Before Aging)||32Mpa||32Mpa||32Mpa||32Mpa||32Mpa|