The EL2000 is ideal anywhere rugged terrain is encountered, especially in places an ambulance cannot reach. It has been designed to fit a backboard or stretcher. The patented clamp system allows for one handed tightening and releasing.
- Used for mobile patient transport, especially in unsurfaced or rugged terrain
- Can also serve as a stable medic station or temporary hospital bed
- Highly durable Italian steel frame, powder coated and corrosion resistant
- Legs lock in place and can be released easily by the responder
- Transport patients or supplies quickly with just one bearer, over a variety of terrain. This will save personnel time and energy in the field
- Metal hand wheel system: Allows for quick adjustment that will secure any sized litter or backboard. Intuitive design allows for one handed adjustment
- Puncture-free skywat wheels: Include solid inserts to prevent flat tires. These are equipped with quick release pins that allow the carrier to be assembled and disassembled in under 30sec
- Max load capacity: 500 lbs
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Frame: Powder coated steel
- Tires: Mag Off-Road Never Flats
- Dimensions: Folded 20 inch x 24 inch x 33 inch. Open 62 inch x 24 inch x 33 inch
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
|Fitting Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Dimension||158cm Lx 62cm W x 86cm H Open, 52cm L x 62cm W x 84cm H Closed||158cm Lx 62cm W x 86cm H Open, 52cm L x 62cm W x 84cm H Closed|