Evac-U-Splint® Extremity Splints
The most recognized and best-selling brand of vacuum splints, the Hartwell Medical EVAC-U-SPLINT® provides a solution for almost every conceivable splinting situation. From dislocated shoulders to angulated wrist fractures, simply grab your vacuum splint, form it around the injured area, evacuate the air and you're done! You can be transporting your patient to the hospital while other rescuers are still bending, padding, and struggling to apply traditional fixation splints. Versatile and adaptable, the number of uses for the EVAC-U-SPLINT is limited only by the creativity of the rescuer.
- Extremely durable, easy-to-clean fabric
- Molds to exact shape of injury site without applying circumferential pressure
- Reduces potential for nerve, tissue and vessel damage
- Can be used for leg fractures, dislocated shoulders, knee injuries, wrist fractures, infant and pediatric immobilization, hip stabilization, padding under the knees, temporary cervical support, and much more
- Quick connect and disconnect MaxiValve™ is fast, effective and easy to use even with gloves on
- Simple, intuitive MaxiValve is extremely reliable and is guaranteed for the life of the product
- Evacuation time is less than 9 seconds using the durable all-aluminum manual pump
- Unlike other splints, the EVAC-U-SPLINT is made to fit the patient, instead of manipulating the patient to fit the splint
- The EVAC-U-SPLINT is safe, secure and comfortable
- Large: 40” x 30” x 1”
- Medium: 27.5” x 20” x 1”
- Small: 19.5” x 13” x 1”
- Stored in Carry Case: 24” x 11” x 11”
- Splints only:
- Large: 2.2 lbs.
- Medium: 1.0 lbs.
- Small: 0.5 lbs.
- Splints only:
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?