Evac-U-Splint® Extremity Splint Kit
The best-selling Hartwell Medical EVAC-U-SPLINT® Extremity Splints provide a solution for almost every conceivable splinting situation. From dislocated shoulders to angulated wrist fractures, simply grab your vacuum splint, place it around the injured area, evacuate the air, and you're done! You can be transporting your patients to the hospital while other rescuers are still bending, forming, and struggling to apply traditional splints. Versatile and adaptable, the number of uses for the EVAC-U-SPLINT is limited only by the creativity of the rescuer. Made in the USA.
- Extremely durable, easy-to-clean fabric
- Molds to exact shape of injury site without applying circumferential pressure
- Reduces nerve, tissue, and vessel damage
- Can be used for leg fractures, dislocated shoulders, knee injuries, wrist fractures, infant and pediatric immobilization, hip support, padding under the knees, temporary cervical support, and much more
- Large: 40” x 30” x 1”
- Medium: 27.5” x 20” x 1”
- Small: 19.5” x 13” x 1”
- Stored in Carry Case: 24” x 11” x 11”
- Splints only:
- Large: 2.2 lbs.
- Medium: 1.0 lbs.
- Small: 0.5 lbs.
- Splints, Case & Compact Pump: 6.4 lbs.
- Splints only:
- Operating Temperature: - 30°F to 180°F (-34°C to 82°C)
- Fabric: Vinyl/nylon laminate
- Filling: Polystyrene beads treated for fire resistance
- Valve: Non-magnetic, self-sealing
- Closures: Side-release buckles
- Carry Case: Nylon
- Vacuum Pump: Aluminum cylinder
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product