Sonotrax Vascular Doppler, 8MHz Probe
The hand-held SonoTrax Vascular Doppler is a staple when it comes to the assessment of peripheral vascular disease. This versatile unit allows for a fast yet effective assessment of both venous and arterial diseases. SonoTrax Vascular can locate both deep and superficial vessels while providing strong signals.
The Sonotrax 8 MHz vascular probe is intended to examine surface vessels while providing high resolution and a wider detecting range.
- Dimensions: 141mm L x 89mm W x 34mm H
- Weight: 300g (including battery)
- Battery: 1.5V AA
- Ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design enables ease of use
- Can also support 4MHz and 5MHz waterproof interchangeable probes
- Accurate FHR detection that offers clear sound
- High sensitivity
- Long-lasting battery (8 hours of continuous use)
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
|Heart Rate Range||50 to 210bpm|
|Auto Power-off||1min With No Signal or Operation|
|Audio Output Power||0.5w|
|Display Size||45mm L x 25mm W|
|Weight||300g (including battery)|
|Dimensions||141mm L x 89mm W x 34mm H|