Your Partner in EMS
FilterLine® Set, Adult/Pediatric, 7ft
Catalog page # 391
The Covidien FilterLine® Set is designed for use with Microstream™-enabled capnography monitors, and can be used on both intubated and non-intubated patients.
Designed for single patient use
- Latex free
Compatible in MRI environment
Adult/Pediatric products are intended for use with ETT tube size > 4.5 mm
- Integrated, single-piece airway gas sampling lines comprised of the patient cannula or airway adapter, water trap and a sterilizing grade filter that is designed to reduce the risk of biohazard contamination of the patient monitor
- Uni-junction™ technology is designed to ensure proper sampling for patients who alternate between oral and nasal breathing
- Oral Scoop design has wide surface area to provide breath capture even in the presence of shallow breathing
- Oxygen flows from holes in front of nasal prongs and improves humidity of O2
- Delivers O2 flow up to 5 L/min and can deliver above 5 L/min using external O2 delivery, e.g. through a mask, without affecting CO2 measurement values
- Broad portfolio of sampling lines available for various clinical situations
- One size fits adolescents through adults
- The adapter dead space is < 6.6 cc and the weight is 7.0 g.
- FilterLine® length: 7 ft.
You are unable to select more than your available quota at this time. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
You may also like:
Your Price: Log in List Price: $13.49 EA
By: CURAPLEX BY BOUND TREE
Your Price: Log in List Price: $237.99 EA
Buy to Order
Your Price: Log in List Price: $3,819.99 EA
Buy to Order
Nellcor™ Microcap® Plus Hand-Held Capnograph/Pulse Oximeter, EtCO2 and SpO2, 8.11in H x 3.46in W x 2.06in D
Your Price: Log in List Price: $6,129.99 EA
|Nasal Prongs||Without Nasal Prongs|
|Type||Without Oxygen Delivery|
|Supply Tube Length||Without Tubing|