G3 Golden Hour Bags, BBP Resistant
The first EMT helicopter pack ever designed by StatPacks, the GOLDEN HOUR is the perfect pack for use in close-quarter areas, such as helicopters and fixed wing transport.
Compact and comfortable, built to organize and carry essential equipment. The unique wide-mouth main compartment opening allows easy access to contents and provides convenient, upright availability from the captain’s chair. Helicopter EMT’s appreciate the ergonomic shoulder straps and a breathable padded rear panel when hiking to patients.
- Capacity: 2400 cubic in
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 21in H x 19in W x 7in D
- Contents NOT included
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this EMT Helicopter Pack
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black)
- Removable adjustable inside shelf for customized organization
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Clear, durable urethane window on top inside pouch allows quick view of contents
- Padded, ergonomic shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Designed to carry StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory Kits
- Large side pockets allow quick access to vital sign tools independent of the main compartment
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMT Backpack’s
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
false not grp product
|Dimensions||18in H x 17in W x 8in D||18in x 7in x 8in|