Flat Emergency Trauma Dressing, 4in
The Flat Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD™) series of bandages provide an effective, constant pressure bandage used for the treatment of wounds to control bleeding. The Flat ETD™ is packaged in a low cube space, flat folded configuration to reduce its diameter and footprint in kits. It consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip™ Roll Control configuration. This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding conditions. The ETD™ can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
- Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Flat folded, vacuum configuration reduces cube space and footprint in your kit
- Multi-functional, all-in-one design
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Durable securing device
- Quick-Grip™ Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, flat, low-cube packaging with NAR's signature Red-Tip Technology® red tear notches
- Cost effective
- Dimensions: 4in
- Packaged: 4.25 in. L x 2.75 in. W x 0.875 in. D
- Bandage: 70 in. L x 4 in. W
- Weight: 2.6 oz
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?