The Improved Traction Device (ITD)
The Improved Traction Device is the first product innovation in single-pole traction devices in over 25 years. Emergency Products + Research continues to raise the bar when it comes to product lines for emergency personnel, and we have delivered in all areas with the ITD.
- Improved Carbon Fiber
- This material is 10 times stronger and lighter than the aluminum pole currently used. The Carbon Fiber Traction Pole Does not conduct heat away from the patient, nor does it transfer cold to the patient as an aluminum pole will.
- Improved X-Ray Translucency
- The traction pole is made from x-ray translucent carbon fiber.
- Improved Ankle Hitch
- The ankle hitch is designed to bring added comfort to the patient by preventing unnecessary movement of the leg through the use of a detachable stirrup. Each pull tab offers a plastic pull ring for ease of use with gloved hands.
- Improved Traction Anchor
- The I.T.D. Traction Anchor Point is virtually indestructible. It is constructed out of the latest polymers which maintain its material integrity in extreme temperatures + or - degrees. As opposed to the inexpensive and outdated plastic dart in the market today, our traction anchor does not break at the top. The old dart becomes extremely brittle at high or low temperatures and fails. During traction with the I.T.D., the ankle hitch is forced down into the anchor point, virtually eliminating any chance for the hitch to ride up and off of the anchor.
- Improved Groin and Ankle Straps
- The I.T.D. was made with a special contouring material in both the groin and ankle strap areas to bring much needed comfort to the patient. Any patient who has experienced the current single pole traction device will attest to the discomfort it gives to the groin and ankle areas.
- Improved Buckles
- The I.T.D. utilizes only Nexus for its buckles.
- Improved Carry Bag (Molle Style)
- The I.T.D. provides a compact case with MOLLE style attachment capability for easy storage and rapid deployment. The I.T.D. is very easy to repackage and store. Replacement parts are conveniently listed on bag.
- Improved Application
- Both the ankle hitch and padded groin strap are patented application additions to the I.T.D.
- Improved Patient Comfort
- The ankle hitch, carbon fiber traction pole, straps and groin pad each come together to improve patient comfort in all areas.
- CE Compliant
- Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Bag Dimensions: 10in x 5in x 2.5in
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?