3M™ Versaflo™ Respiratory Faceshield Assembly M-206/37299(AAD), with Comfort Faceseal
The M-206 is a lightweight, comfortable PAPR headtop that combines a respirator and faceshield, with the option of adding earmuffs for hearing protection. This headtop is popular in light industry where respirators and face protection are typically used. Combine the M-206 with 3M Versaflo PAPR or Supplied Air components to create a complete respiratory assembly.
The M-206 headtop was designed to provide a comfortable, easy-to-use solution for workers who typically wear both respiratory and face personal protective equipment. Hearing protection can be added using 3M M-985 earmuffs which can be mounted on the M-206. This headtop may also be used in place of a standard faceshield, and provides airflow to the face by the PAPR system. The M-206 is popular in light industries where respirators and face protection are typically used such as in dry food manufacturing, wood cutting or sanding, painting, powder handling, animal processing, or buffing and polishing operations. Combine the M-206 with 3M Versaflo PAPR or Supplied Air components to create a complete respiratory assembly.
- Complete, fully assembled PAPR Headtop allows for use right out of the box
- Flexible application, use with any 3M Versaflo system
- Hearing protection compatible with M-985 earmuffs (sold separately)
- May be a comfortable PAPR alternative to negative pressure respirators
- Meets the requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard for limited eye and face protection devices.; may be a comfortable alternative to standard faceshields
- Easy to use design with ratchet suspension and liftable visor
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product