CAP 3 Controlled Access Pharmaceutical Dispensers
The UCapIt CAP 3 Controlled Access Pharmaceutical Dispenser is a customizable inventory management tool that helps address major supply room challenges. The CAP 3 holds up to 384 items that can be dispensed to EMS personnel based on customizable ID protocols. It can also prompt users for station or dispatch specific data. All supply withdrawals are catalogued, time stamped and regulated by tech clearance/training level.
EMS management can monitor and restock inventory at any time. The CAP 3 aggregates all dispensing history, creates a pick list for restocking and generates individual call reports based on products restocked. Mangagers can choose to receive automatic email or text message alerts regarding low stock, temperature variance, usage spikes, expiration dates or power loss.
- Provides customizable dispensing and reporting options for individual agency needs
- Accepts a variety of ID protocols, including individual pin numbers, proximity cards, magnetic stripe cards, bar codes, biometrics or a combination of these methods
- Helps monitor and track accountability for access to controlled substances, narcotics and pharmaceuticals
- Helps ensure that items with expiration dates are used in a timely manner
- Parrot Door - enables re-use of protective bags
- Selections: 23 standard; configurable up to 30
- Configurations: 384 items standard; capacity varies with tray configurations
- Dimensions: 72 inch H x 29 5/16 inch W x 34 1/8 inch D
- Shipping Weight: 445 lbs
- Custom Colors: Black is standard but available in other colors.
NOTE: This item is not available for online ordering since this item is customizable. Pricing for this item may change upon customization. Also, delivery, installation, software setup and training is additional. Please contact Customer Service for ordering details at 800.533.0523.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
|With||Mag Stripe Reader, Pin Pad, Parrot Door|
|Selections||25 Standard, Configurable up to 36 Items|
|Electrical Requirements||115VAC/60hz, 1.2AMPS Domestic, 230VAC/50hz, 0.6AMPS International|
|Options||Optional Point of Interface (Prox, RFID, Card Reader, Mag Stripe, Biometric, Bar Code), High Security Lexan Window Cover, Temperature Controlled Model (Inquire for Specs.), Thermostat, Personalized Logo on Your Web Reporting Site|
|Dimensions||72in H x 29.3in W x 34.75in D|
|Capacity||412 Items, Capacity Varies with Tray Configurations|