Your Partner in EMS
EMMA™ Emergency Capnograph with Waveform
- Immediate results - EMMA requires virtually no warm-up time, with full accuracy in 15sec to measure end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2) and respiration rate (RR)
- Continuous capnogram allows for confirmation of endotracheal tube placement, enables clinicians to assess the depth and effectiveness of compressions and allows clinicians to recognize return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC)
- Small, portable capnograph - llightweight design fits in the palm of your hand for unmatched mobility and convenience during short-term EtCO2 monitoring of adult, pediatric and infant patients
- Flexible use at multiple points of care, including pre-hospital, emergency medicine, operating room, intensive care unit and long-term acute care
- Helps clinicians assess the effectiveness of CPR and guide ventilation, allowing them to make adjustments in the course of treatment, breath by breath
- Rugged, water-resistant design for reliable operation in challenging environments
- Easy to maintain - no routine calibration required
- Audible and visual alarm system for no adapter, clogged adapter, no breath (Apnea), low battery and adjustable high and low EtCO2 alarm
You are unable to select more than your available quota at this time. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Added to Your Shopping Cart
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
|Battery Life||Long - up to 10hr of Normal Use with Two Standard AAA Lithium Batteries|