Medi-Trace Electrodes, Tape
Kendall™ 700 series electrodes are for general purpose adult monitoring. The cleartape substrate allows for visual evaluation of patient skin. The patented conductive adhesive hydrogel provides additional adhesion, leaves no messy residue to clean up. These electrodes have a lift tab to facilitate easy removal from the release liner as well as the patient. The radiolucent version of this product is the Kendall™ 750 series electrode.
- Clear tape substrate and clear gel: allows for visual evaluation of patient's skin
- Proprietary conductive adhesive hydrogel formula: Provides additional adhesion, consistent tracings, no messy residue and stays fresh up to 45 days out of the package
- Non-irritationg gel formula: Patient comfort and reduced clinician time
- Sheet perforations: Allows electrodes to be divided into strips or singles for ease of use
- Lift tab: Facilitates easy removall from release liner and patient
- These ECG electrodes are Latex-free. In addition, none of the packaging utilizes any natural rubber latex
- All our electrode electrical characteristics meet or exceed AAMI specifications, including DC Offset, AC Impedance, Defibrillation Recovery and DC Drift. Actual specifications vary depending on the product
- Shave excessive hair at application site and wipe with dry gauze to abrade the skin. Note: If protocol includes the use of alcohol, be sure to follow the use of alcohol with a dry gauze rub. Alcohol can leave a film on the skin that will degrade signal and adhesive quality
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
|Connecting Type||Snap Connector|
|Outer Diameter||1-3/4in Diameter|
|Application||EKG Snap Electrode, For General Purpose Adult Monitoring|
|Securing Method||Self Adhesive|