Nonin 8500 Handheld Pulse Oximeter
As an EMS professional, you have high standards for the equipment you use. Now the industry does, too. The standard known as IEC 60601-2 Edition 4 went into effect on January 1, 2019. All new or updated devices must meet these requirements to be indicated for EMS use.
If you have a recent Model 8500, it may already be fully compliant with IEC 60601-2 Edition 4. If you have an older model or one from another brand, or just want to be sure you’re covered, consider the updated Model 8500. It meets all IEC 60601-1-2 specifications for: • Protection against water ingress • Resistance to electromagnetic interference (RF) • Tolerance of large changes in ambient temperature • Accuracy in motion and low perfusion conditions.
- Features clinically proven Nonin PureSAT® pulse oximetry technology
- Provides up to 160 hours of operation on 6 AA batteries (with display dimmed)
- Tri-color perfusion indicator provides immediate feedback on pulse quality
- Rugged design and construction, backed by a 3-year warranty
- Can be used for spot checks or continuous monitoring of SpO2
- Compatible with a full line of dependable Nonin PureLight® sensors
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product