Vyaire LTV 1200 Ventilator
The Carefusion LTV® Series 1200 ventilator supports infant, pediatric and adult patients in ICU, ER and patient transport with invasive or noninvasive ventilation pre-sets. These settings can be easily refined using the touch-turn-touch interface on the LED display. The LTV 1200 ventilator also provides a wide range of ventilation therapies to meet demanding patient needs, including volume control, pressure control, pressure support and spontaneous breath types. Combined with the spontaneous breathing trial function, the ultra-sensitive flow trigger facilitates weaning on the LTV 1200.
- Anytime EMS needs a reliable transport ventilator, that’s what the CareFusion LTV 1200 provides.
- Patented Turbine technology in the LTV 1200 transport ventilator eliminates the need for a high-pressure air source, allowing transport ventilation where and when you need it.
- Optimizable trial settings – by optimizing trial settings for each of your patients, you can ensure favorable levels of support throughout the weaning process.
- Oxygen resource management tool – The O2 Conserve feature of the LTV 1200 reduces oxygen consumption as necessary, extending the sometimes scarce resource of oxygen during transport or emergency situations. It may be turned off when oxygen resources return to full supply.
- Dimensions: 3.25in H x 10.5in W x 13.5in D
- Weight: 14.5 lbs (6.5 kg)
- Ventilator input 11–15 VDC
- AC adapter input 100–250 VAC
- 50–60 Hz
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
|Inspiratory Time||0.3–9.9 sec|
|Dimensions||3.25in H x 10.5in W x 13.5in D|