Aegis Neonate Medical Wraps
AEGIS (The Seatbelt of Maternity), a patented award-winning disposable harness system, is the solution for safe multi-patient ambulance transports to minimize risk of injury, and hypothermia. AEGIS provides close proximity for transport team to assess and continually monitor mother and baby during transport.
- Transport together to decrease mother and newborn stress
- Suitable for newborns and early infants 4 to 14 lbs (1.8-6.3 kg)
- Newborn's face is visible to easily monitor breathing by mother and transport team
- Nanoguard supports newborn's head and neck
- Supports newborn limbs close to the torso in a frog-legged natural anatomical/in utero position
- 4-way stretch material harnesses entire newborn and absorbs energy from impact
- Quick access 60 lb tested zipper with two sets of eye hook closures for added security
- Allows tubes/lines to pass through easily
- X-STATIC provides AEGIS with antimicrobial/anti-odor properties
- X-STATIC thermoregulatory properties helps reduce the risk of hypothermia
- Moms chest acts as a support system like a rear-facing carseat to mitigate impact during a frontal collision
- Compact and easy to store in ambulance unit
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?