Basket Stretcher, 86in L x 24in W x 8in H
The Ferno Model 71 Basket Stretcher is made with a high-density polyethylene shell supported by a permanently attached, heavy-duty, aluminum frame. Molded-in runners and handholds make it easy to handle, and brass grommets are strategically located for quick use with Model 418-1 Adjustable Lifting Bridle (tag lines should always be used when lifting the basket stretcher). The shell is chemical, UV, rust, and corrosion resistant and a replaceable closed-cell foam pad is attached inside the stretcher for patient comfort. Four two-piece 5’ quick-release patient restraints are simple to use and permit the rescuers to easily change the position of the straps to fit each patient.
- Fits most rescue situations.
- Brass grommets strategically located for quick use with Model 418-1
- Runners and handholds make it easy to handle, even over rough terrain
- Closed cell foam pad is attached inside stretcher for patient comfort
- Chemical, UV, rust and corrosion resistant
Weight: 23 lbs (10 Kg)
Load Limit: 600 lbs (272 Kg)
Width: 24" (61 cm)
Height: 8" (19 cm)
Length: 86" (218 cm
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product
|Dimensions||86in L x 24in W x 8in H|