Laerdal LSU Suction Unit w/ Bemis Canister
The Laerdal LSU provides device diagnostics with tests including an occlusion check, vacuum efficiency, maximum vacuum, system leakage and battery status.
- A "no tools" replaceable battery
- Built-in charger and integrated vacuum regulation/power control in a rugged "bump-proof/splash-proof" design that is very quiet
- Device diagnostics check critical system functions
- Single knob controls vacuum and unit power
- Variable vacuum with five commonly used settings
- Capable of 30 LPM at 500+ mmHg setting
- Full "Rib Cage" design protects canister
- Quiet - less than 57db (A) at 500 mmHg free flow
- Night/day visibility LEDs indicate critical functions
The Laerdal LSU suction unit comes with: AC and DC cords, disposable canister with patient tubing, battery and directions.
Are you sure you want to clear this supply list?
false not grp product